Wednesday, May 6, 2009

April showers bring May weddings

Jamala & Craig are getting married towards the end of May and I am so excited for them. A few weeks ago we photographed their engagement session at Jamala's old home, and at Seahurst Park in Burien. It was a typical spring day in WA, rainy with breaks of sunshine and mist. They are totally in Love... and it was neat to finally meet them and get to know them better.
An umbrella can be fun...

And so can the beach...

Engagement sessions are really fun to do and I love getting to know my clients a little better before the wedding day. 

5 comments:

Olivia said...

I love how you capture the emotion between this couple in both pictures. Blessings, Olivia

PS I'm Rachel's client who met you on my way into my gyrotonics appt.

Kim - Lilly Lynn Events said...

You did such an awesome job with their pictures! See you at the wedding...glad we have a chance to work together on a wedding.

Kim
Lilly Wedding
http://lillylynnevents.blogspot.com

Dinea de Photo said...

Kim,
I am excited to work with you too. See you then.

Dinea de Photo said...

I remember you Olivia, I love your blog btw.

Olivia said...

Thanks, Dinea :) Peace, O