Thursday, October 11, 2007

Autumn Family Portraits




I am so happy for the beautiful fall weather. After all the rain last week I thought winter had set in for good! Thank goodness it still is fall and so unpredictable. Like they say, wait 10 minutes and the weather will change.

We had a great sunbreak over the week and I got a chance to go out and take photos of this great family!!!!!! We had so much fun and I really enjoyed getting to discover a new park called Seven Oars near the Friendship bridge in Olympia. Their daughter had such a blast and you could really tell that she was a natural with the camera. By the end of our day together, she even started to find cool compositions and places to have her photo taken. It was so sweet! I also took this amazing shot of her dad holding her with such love and compassion, it brought tears to my eyes when I saw it. It is definitely a moment that she will look back on and remember how much is is loved!

Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think in the comments section! I love to know who is reading this blog so say hello.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you at MeRa's and great to check out your work. See you in December.

-Aaron
http://www.evantidephotography.com/blog