Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Website is LIVE!!!!!

My website is finally live! The address is www.dineaphoto.com and I can hardly believe it is now up and running. I will be adding to it in the next few weeks as well. I had a friend tell me to just do it and put it up even if I don't think it is perfect. I took his advice and am really happy I did. I see it as an evolving work in progress and am really happy to have my work up there for people to enjoy.

I would love to hear what you think about it in the comments section of this post. It is really fun to hear from all of you.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Congratulations on winning the $500 scholarship for the LOVE AFFAIR workshop!! That is so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Lookin good! Love how the backdrop is such a fab color!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... and it should ALWAYS be an "evolving work in progress," as you so eloquently put it! Can I use that line for mine ;)