Friday, February 1, 2008

Purse Love- "A cute bag is a girls best friend"

I love great purses, it is amazing what a good handbag can do to an outfit and to every day organization. I just read this article on how a cute bag is a girl's best friend and it was all about the next "it" bag.

I am hard on my bags and I have found that having a bag that lasts a long time with a guarantee is key. Enter in the Persnickity Designs Bags. I found these bags on a trip to Bellingham last spring and was totally blown away enough to sign up as a rep for their company. They are made to last forever, have many style possibilities, and support local economy as they are handmade in WA. I have been so busy getting my photography business going this year I have yet to have a party, but thought I would post some about them. The bag I love the most is the small hobo, plus it has a place where I can put a scarf which I can change with my outfits and stuff. They also have these great wallets that can fit business cards and postcards in that are really fun and great for men and women.
If you go to the website www.pdsashbags.com you can find the bag of your dreams and play around with customizing it to make it you. So fun. If you decide to order, tell them in the comments section you heard about them from me.

I will have some photography posts up soon so stay tuned.

No comments: