Monday, January 21, 2008

Vintage Spontaneity



So my daughter and I have been talking about me doing a full on photo shoot of her. Well today she decided that we should do it although she had dirty hair and wanted to wear this sweet dress in the freezing cold. The ground was crunchy even though it was sunny out. I was surprised by her enthusiasm since she usually lets me get a few pictures but then refuses if I suggest we do something longer. She is always so creative and she had her own ideas for the shoot. First she want to be by the columns, then she wanted to go to the ledge, etc. We only shot pics for about a half hour before her legs were bright pink and we had to stop.


9 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

ooh that last one is so cool!! what a beautiful girl!

M:)

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, I love these. Can you send me a copy of the last one. Its great! Love you!

Unknown said...

Very nice Photoshop work. Unique. I'll bet the originals are spectacular. The sepia would be cool on metalic paper.

dougphoto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dougphoto said...

I love that bottom one beautiful use of cold tones. a striking image.

wiljax said...

Wow. I love those vintage images. Such emotion.

Very inspiring.

Kara Pennington Photography said...

These look great - awesome images and adorable model :)

Lisa Stein said...

Wow, she's beautiful! Amazing photos. Love the openness on her face on the second one, and the 3rd in b/w. So cool she wants to be involved now (my son is still quitting after a shot or 2 if I can even get that much, working on bribes). Can't wait to see what you get with clean hair and a warm day! I think good shots of offspring is one of the most satisfying things in photography for me now.

Gerald & Airika said...

Wow, she is beautiful! I love the first image, Dinea. ~Airika