Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


(Photo courtesy by my daughter and her new Samsung point and shoot camera from Christmas)

It is amazing that 2008 is already here. I am so excited. Today my daughter and I walked around the lake and enjoyed a day of reflection and of planning. I am busy writing my personal and business goals for 2008 and super excited for the New Year. I will be launching some fun new things so stay tuned. I would love to hear what your goals are for 2008.
Here are a couple of mine:

1. Get in shape, by shape I mean going to the gym more than 2-3x a week and stepping it up to 4-5x a week and walking around the lake at least 1-2x a week as well.
2. Begin yoga again. I love yoga, and have not been making time for it. It is so good for mind and body.
3. Finish paperwork for Artist applications.
4. Write article for local paper.
5. Edit my personal pictures and finish albums for these.
6. Start my daughter in horseback riding lessons. She loves horses, so horse crazy she is that she needs to ride.
So many more....

I hope you all have a great New Year, it is such a blessing to have a shiny new year to dream and plan and envision. I wish you all a blessed year.
Dinea

4 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Dinea,

Your daughter took a great shot of you! Sounds like you have some great goals for 2008. I could/should add some of the same to my list too :)

Cheers,
Jaci

Anonymous said...

Guess I better make my list too. Only will it get any attention? I was going to work on the elliptical this morning but got a call to do a senior shoot in the cold. I opted for the work which is what always happens. Life never slows down does it? Guess I better take time for me and the family or else I won't have any left when I want to. Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Tracy Autem, President and Photographer said...

Looks like you have a budding young photographer on your hands!

Happy New Year and good luck in making all your resolutions come true.

Your first one is a classic I think we all secretly put on our list if not openly.

Dinea de Photo said...

A large part of achieving our goals is to write them down. , I love that my first goal is a classic, it is somehow nice to know it is a goal of many that is achievable.