Monday, January 14, 2008

Passion Love and Life


"First find something that you love to do so much that you would gladly do it for nothing. Then learn to do it so well that people are happy to pay you for it."
~Walt Disney

I just received this quote in an email and thought it was so fabulous and true. It is amazing how much I love photography and connecting with my clients. It is such an honor and a gift each time I get to see people in this way. I am really excited about 2008 and have some really fun things to share in the next few weeks, so stay tuned and stay PASSIONATE!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I love the way you approach your photography! Hoping 2008 is going to be awesome for you! Cant wait to see what exciting things you have coming up!

Mary Marantz said...

oh what an awesome quote!! so true!!

M:)